InventHelp, America’s largest inventor service firm is currently seeking an experienced Accounting Clerical Assistant to join our team. This position is an integral part of our Accounting Department. The Accounting Clerical Assistant will be responsible for a variety of essential duties including data entry of all contracts, calculating pay for Sales Representatives, and working with escrow accounts.
Our company headquarters is located in the Cultural District of downtown Pittsburgh, PA. Our office is located just steps away from the theatres, sports venues, fabulous restaurants and nightlife! For more information on InventHelp, please visit www.inventhelp.com.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Data entry – must be precise and have the ability to work within tight deadlines
- Maintain sales office files
- Consult with Sales staff and other departments regarding contract issues
- Record all contract issues
- Prepare all related reports for Sales Representatives compensation
- Calculate and distribute Sales Representatives compensation
- Prepare office sales reports and distribute to various departments
- Escrow review, file maintenance and bank reconcilement
- Ordering of departmental office supplies
- Contract review as needed
- Any other general office duties assigned
- Must be able to work under pressure in a multi-tasked environment and meet set deadlines
- Previous data input experience required
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Must be efficient, detail oriented, and organized
- Exemplary time management skills
- Ability to work efficiently as part of a team as well as independently
- Associates Degree and/or 2-5 years of previous experience preferred
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, paid time off and a 401(k) plan.
Please submit cover letter, resume and salary requirements via the Jazz. Candidates may also email their information to HR@inventhelp.com